Mystical Ninjas Ep.1 Mystical Ninjas Ep.1

GOOD JOB!!!!

Best sprite animation I've seen in a while. You're reeling these sprite animations pretty fast. Keep up the good work.

Dom's Funeral Emporium Dom's Funeral Emporium

OMFG THIS SUCKED THIS DESERVEZ a 0.

Just kidding, but this seems like the only way you can grab artist's attention and get a reply these days. :) Well first off, I'd like to point out that that shark logo look's awfully familiar. Not that it was exactly copied but I find it funny that two sites share the same logo using the same animal in the same position, and no I don't remember the name of the site incase you were going to ask but I'd be willing to find it for you. The animation was descent and the graphics could use a small bit of work (folds in clothing look unrealistic etc..). It was kinda' cheesey but some what entertaining to say the least.

Good work overall. I wish you luck in the future.

Work it With Wario Work it With Wario

Yay just what we need another dancing mario parody

Concept overused. Music = gay. Not much for animation.
Like most pixel artists you didn't create the graphics except probrably those beams of light. Really, this is just a failure, and isn't original at all.
No offense met, I'm just tired of seeing the same damn thing from pixel artists. They aren't original at all. VGDC releases rotmk, 100 look alikes appear. Please be more original next time.

Lilium Lilium

Graphics are beatiful

But this is really lacking in animation, all it is is zooming and panning from left to right.

Weird Mentos Guy Dude Weird Mentos Guy Dude

Mentos is godly..

OMG OMG SO FUNNY! Very good for your first released hand-drawn flash.
But the penis was uncalled for and unexpected. But I still lub you. GREAT JOB! SEIG FIFEN@!!!!

Feathers of Scrooge Feathers of Scrooge

It was well animated and funny

THis could of been a hit, But you went way overboard when you brought in that long ass/vagina scene... Sickening. >.< THe music is good though.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Much greater kill count then the first!!!

Awesome animation... though I kinda still liked the original more then this and it's artsy backgrounds. This one seems to have a lot of things that were notably similar to Madnes. But I could care less and I think it's much more awesomer that your using bunnies as well as color. Your also managing to crank these out pretty quick. Keep up the good work. :D

Alex Kidd Alex Kidd

This makes me wanna play this game right now!!!!!!

Good work, Shaun. Great animation. One of your best. You've been reeling out alot of good stuff lately. I've never played this game before but this movie is just like shouting at me to download the rom right now. So that's what I'm going to do right after this review. c ya.

Blordow responds:

Thanks Cam, that was the idea too, I want people to play this game. It rules =D

Metroid: Rogue Formula Metroid: Rogue Formula

NICE ANIMATION AND NICE MUSIC!

YAY FOR CAP123!

cap123 responds:

thanks for the 10 >:U

Beardance Beardance

Meh it's all traced so it's nothing much...

The graphics aren't all that great even being traced and all.. and well... there isn't much to it...
If you did this on your own I'd be impressed, but it's traced and even a 10 year old could do that...

Sabu responds:

At the moment, I agree. I figured that making it a little messy would be a cool effect, but I'll try to smooth them out and see how that works.