Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

I love the graphics.

A few things I found a bit nagging in your engine were the reaction time to pressing the keys such as ducking (this may be because of the motion tween, if so please make it quiker). Also for some reason, you're unable to walk in one direction and crouch at the same time.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Now this is an engine that involved work!

This was awesome. You got the mario engine down quite good, and the other games for that matter. haha. One thing I'd fix is the constant shooting in gradius. You need to make a period in which the shots are fired. Don't make the period too large, doing so would increase the difficulty, and then you'd have to make the shots more powerful.
You put quite alot of work in to the enemies and bosses. A fine engine I havn't seen one this good in a while.

GOOD FUCKING JOB. :D

War On Spam War On Spam

Simple, but fun. A test or reaction time.

Only it lacks in some areas. You have the main idea for the game but you still got to build on to this. The minute go appears you should be able to press the button. Not when it fades away or stops saying go. There should be something there to tell you that you pressed a key too early. This game is clearly lacking and is underdeveloped. It may be past the deadline, but I'd suggest adding these features to the game, and fixing any bugs.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Sorry, but I'm voting low.

The engine simply just doesn't work out for me. It takes for ever to reach the other side because there is no running available. The football guy is unbeatable. Enemies dissapear when jumped on. These hittests blow, and there's only ground! No real platforms. The enemies are only tweened. This was most likely made using that rootground tutorial. This is my reasoning for a low score. I don't think you could manage powerup's frankly. I doubt that this script is even your original script. This platformer has lots of room for development. All this really is to me is playing the same level dressed up differently and with 2 enemies that you tweened back and forwardth.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Lil dodgy in some areas but looks promissing..

Some things I particularly noticed was the walking animation. It doesn't seem correct. All the characterd can do is walk and shoot... when in the car it doesn't feel like your going much faster, and you can't slow down and speed up. Seems very basic. With a lil' work though it could become good.

Megaman VG battler Megaman VG battler

Awesome MegaMan game.

Few setbacks are the graphics specifically, megaman. He seems a bit blurry. I found the engine fine and the enemies well programmed. Good job. Hopefully you'll add more enemies soon. Can't wait to see some more levels.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Awesome Job DAN!

About time you made another game. This was pretty fun. Good job with the highscore script. The highest I could get was 829... It ends a bit soon unlike some others. I think you could lengthen it some how by not letting it completely rely on chance after you shoot and make it so the player can do something instead of just watch. lol. Great job though.This was very unexpected I just clicked something and saw Burstfilms in it and was like woah.

go michael go! go michael go!

Neato!

Your my favorite author ever after viewing these 2 frontpage titles. Your pixel art is astounding and you games are very well scripted. I'm digging your style. Can't wait for your furutre stuff. :)

Pelican Lost Pelican Lost

Havn't seen a pixelgame in quite a while.

This was pretty creative and had fairly nice graphics. Good work. All I think you need to work on in the future is geting people more involved with the game. This was fun... but fairly simple. Great work.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Reminds me of my own tutorial >.<

Only there's much more content and it covers 3 programs and NG as well. I really should update mine. The graphics were meh, but don't worry graphics aren't all that in a tutorial there just nice to look at. Nice music and actionscript tutorials. I think you did teriffic there.
I really should update my own tut some time... These ultimate tutorials are making it look bad. lol. Good work though. Explained action script nicely and I couldn't find really any errors. :)