Mystical Ninjas Ep.1 Mystical Ninjas Ep.1

GOOD JOB!!!!

Best sprite animation I've seen in a while. You're reeling these sprite animations pretty fast. Keep up the good work.

Dom's Funeral Emporium Dom's Funeral Emporium

OMFG THIS SUCKED THIS DESERVEZ a 0.

Just kidding, but this seems like the only way you can grab artist's attention and get a reply these days. :) Well first off, I'd like to point out that that shark logo look's awfully familiar. Not that it was exactly copied but I find it funny that two sites share the same logo using the same animal in the same position, and no I don't remember the name of the site incase you were going to ask but I'd be willing to find it for you. The animation was descent and the graphics could use a small bit of work (folds in clothing look unrealistic etc..). It was kinda' cheesey but some what entertaining to say the least.

Good work overall. I wish you luck in the future.

Work it With Wario Work it With Wario

Yay just what we need another dancing mario parody

Concept overused. Music = gay. Not much for animation.
Like most pixel artists you didn't create the graphics except probrably those beams of light. Really, this is just a failure, and isn't original at all.
No offense met, I'm just tired of seeing the same damn thing from pixel artists. They aren't original at all. VGDC releases rotmk, 100 look alikes appear. Please be more original next time.

Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

I love the graphics.

A few things I found a bit nagging in your engine were the reaction time to pressing the keys such as ducking (this may be because of the motion tween, if so please make it quiker). Also for some reason, you're unable to walk in one direction and crouch at the same time.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Now this is an engine that involved work!

This was awesome. You got the mario engine down quite good, and the other games for that matter. haha. One thing I'd fix is the constant shooting in gradius. You need to make a period in which the shots are fired. Don't make the period too large, doing so would increase the difficulty, and then you'd have to make the shots more powerful.
You put quite alot of work in to the enemies and bosses. A fine engine I havn't seen one this good in a while.

GOOD FUCKING JOB. :D

War On Spam War On Spam

Simple, but fun. A test or reaction time.

Only it lacks in some areas. You have the main idea for the game but you still got to build on to this. The minute go appears you should be able to press the button. Not when it fades away or stops saying go. There should be something there to tell you that you pressed a key too early. This game is clearly lacking and is underdeveloped. It may be past the deadline, but I'd suggest adding these features to the game, and fixing any bugs.

EazyP-8 Bit Funk EazyP-8 Bit Funk

I like it.

I like the tune. It was great. I think the drumming and such may have ruined it though. But it was great. Great Job. Your pretty good. ;)